Only three more days until the BSS 2016 applications are due on
Monday, February 15 at 5 p.m.!
Here’s a quick list of reminders for our applicants as you put the final polish on your materials:
- Include all portions of your application, which are listed here, and follow the word limit for each essay.
- Be as specific as possible about what repositories, manuscript collections, and/or print publications your team plans to consult.
- Double-check all collection and publication citations in the relevant library catalogs to ensure the committee members can clearly identify the materials in your list.
- We recommend that at least two members of your team proofread the final application to minimize or eliminate errors.
- Ensure all contact information is up-to-date.
- Submit all application materials as a single PDF document using the following naming convention: BSS16_[YourLastName-FirstName]_[InstitutionName].pdf.
Good luck to everyone – we look forward to reading about your research projects!
~ The BSS Team